[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - Levitz, a French band covering Grandaddy very soon !

Levitz, a French band covering Grandaddy very soon !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: Levitz, a French band covering Grandaddy very soon !

Postby Lava Kisser on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Yo Talkscapers.
The concert was great BUT i don't know how to give you extracts of it. I have everything on a DVD which i don't know how to extract songs from and i have no YouTube Channel.
Someone, an idea?
Lava Kiss.
Lava Kisser

Postby Lava Kisser on Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Dear Talkscapers.
We will upload on YouTube some songs that we played as the band Levitz in relation with our concert covering GRANDADDY here in France.
As soon as the videos are uploaded, i will post the link here.
Mostly bsides that the true purists you are DO know.
Be patient, it's on its way.
LavaKisser.
Lava Kiss.
Lava Kisser

Postby PaulMcP80 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:21 pm

So, do you guys have any news about these videos? It'd be a great thing to discover for us who couldn't attend the concert!
PaulMcP80

Postby Lava Kisser on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 pm

Yes! I made a new topic with the link towards the video about three weeks ago.

Link : https://youtu.be/rL_Vqaue4Bs

We decided to post only seven songs out of the fiveteen we played that night. Just like a teaser!

Enjoy!
Lava Kiss.
Lava Kisser

Postby PaulMcP80 on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Okay, great, thanks! I saw that thread, but didn't understand it was where you posted the videos of the concert... Sorry! :oops:
PaulMcP80

Previous

Return to talk not talk