[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - New song

New song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

New song

Postby Johnny on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Off Jason's Facebook:

"I was asked to release a track on this label that manufactures all of these cool inventive formats (in addition to conventional formats as well).Heres a song I played on piano in the morning during coffee time and rambled off some stream of thought lyrics..."

http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/news/posts/4155-cd-vinyl-hybrid-series-labryyynth-wooden-wand-tape-new-keith-john-adams-lp

Not sure if this is the right link, but the song is called Bells View (I think)
Bb or B Good!
Johnny
Site Admin

Re: New song

Postby Llamameeljueves on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:31 pm

I just got my copy and it's a lovely song, very Jason Lytle/Piano. The song beginning has a certain air to "Willow Wand Willow Wand" (They seem to be the same/similar chords).
Llamameeljueves

Return to talk not talk