[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - What can't be erased chords

What can't be erased chords

vibration stuff

Moderators: brassman2000, __redruM

What can't be erased chords

Postby reczero on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:10 am

Hey, don't know if anyone had tabbed it before, but I just found the chords, so here they are :

Verse parts (if you could have seen my face...) :
G D Em A

Chorus parts (trying to erase...) :
G B C D

"Solo" part:
G D Em B C D G G

Outro (ends with fading/blurry/steamy delay)

G G G G B

Song structure goes like this : Verse / Chorus / Verse / Chorus / Solo / Verse / Chorus / Outro

Fun and very easy to play. I midi-ed the bass + lead synth notes, if anyone is interested, just send me a PM and I could upload the midi files or something, so you can get the notes.

enjoy !
reczero

Re: What can't be erased chords

Postby brassman2000 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:07 pm

reczero wrote:Hey, don't know if anyone had tabbed it before, but I just found the chords, so here they are

I might have done... ;)

Good news is we agree! Thanks for the tab reczero - keep 'em coming - this side of the board's been a bit quiet lately...
I has a PhD.
brassman2000

Postby reczero on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm

indeed, I just saw it after publishing mine !
anyway, here's the cover i made out of it :
http://official.fm/track/167853
mostly for fun, not really different from the original in terms of melodies...

is there some kind of topic with all the tabs that doesn't exist yet? i could try and tab new songs at some point.
reczero

Postby brassman2000 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 pm

That's a pretty neat cover man! Nice one :D You really suit the song. Nice synth solo as well

I don't have a list... only way to really tell is to search the board I think

All input is welcomed though... love to hear some more of your covers!
I has a PhD.
brassman2000

Return to tabs * music * details * tech