[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - tabs for new songs

tabs for new songs

vibration stuff

Moderators: brassman2000, __redruM

tabs for new songs

Postby highnucka on Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Want the chords for rolling home alone - yer too gone and flying through canyons. anyone? i could figure them out but i'm too lazy right now, but i want to play some of them at my acoustic show tonight.
well i'm forgetting all the places i've been. my mind's erasing all the things that i've seen. the way the snow in thule glows in the dark. the way the crushing crowd can pull you apart.
highnucka

Re: tabs for new songs

Postby gooner on Fri May 08, 2009 2:27 pm

im workin on flying thru canyons...think it will sound quite nice with some plucked strings.
all your lectures will become converted into static hum
gooner

Return to tabs * music * details * tech