[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - equalizer setting

equalizer setting

vibration stuff

Moderators: brassman2000, __redruM

equalizer setting

Postby james on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:28 pm

what do you like?

i used to be a swoopin' u.
like this:

lately, i'm drawn towards a flatter setting. maybe a little tipsy on the end frequencies.

i dunno. i've always liked to 'feel' the bass and appreciate things that are in the high range. i've realized that i miss out on all sorts of different things happening when tweak the eq to focus on different instruments, voices, etc...

i know room, acoustics, song type, etc... are great influences. however, when i set my car or home eq i generally leave it this way for eons...
- boinging like a kangaroo -
james
Site Admin

Re: equalizer setting

Postby ostgur on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:54 pm

ofcourse, flatter setting :P
ostgur

Postby daidj on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm

I like to write my name with the buttons
daidj

Postby woundedknee on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

It's all about mids. Beautiful sweeping mids. I have to have a high pass filter on electric cuz my durn amp. On acoutics I keeps it striaght but have to roll off the bass - it gets kinda chunky not in the good, freddie mercury way so I gots to turn it down. Then it's all about mids.
I don't know how to take screen shots
woundedknee

Return to tabs * music * details * tech