ams, Columbia, South Carol

vibration stuff

Moderators: brassman2000, __redruM

ams, Columbia, South Carol

Postby liny195 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:43 am

The Chicago Bears might look for a pass rusher or help on the offensive line when the draft resumes Friday after taking Georgia linebacker Roquan Smith with the No. 8 overall pick.

The Bears grabbed a potential cornerstone defensive player in the first round Thursday rather than add another weapon for prized quarterback Mitchell Trubisky.

Chicago has one second-round pick Friday night Authentic Pekka Rinne Jersey Kids , two fourth-rounders and one each in the fifth, sixth and seventh. The Bears don't have a third-round selection.

Chicago had 42 sacks last season but let linebackers Pernell McPhee and Willie Young go. The Bears could also use a blocker, with guard Kyle Long recovering from multiple surgeries and guard Josh Sitton gone.

President Trump has weighed in on the NFL’s new national anthem policy, saying the owners took a step in the right direction — but warning that the rule allowing players to remain in the locker room could be problematic.

“I think that’s good Ryan Miller Jersey ,” Trump said on Fox and Friends. “I don’t think people should be staying in locker rooms, but still I think it’s good. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there, maybe you shouldn’t be in the country. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem and the NFL owners did the right thing if that’s what they’ve done.”

Trump said he doesn’t think he deserves to be seen as the person who made the new policy happen Authentic Derek Forbort Jersey Kids , saying instead that he just highlighted something that a lot of Americans cared about.

“I think the people pushed it forward,” Trump said. “This was not me. I brought it out. I think the people pushed it forward. This country’s very smart. We have very smart people. That’s something ideally could have been taken when it first started, it would have been a lot easier. But if they did that, they’re doing the right thing.”

The NFL has Ronnie Stanley Jersey , in the past, allowed players to choose for themselves whether to stand for the anthem. Starting this year, players must stand if they are on the field, but they can choose not to be on the field during the anthem.

Denver Broncos Jerseys
liny195

Return to tabs * music * details * tech