Dear parents: I have been in the

vibration stuff

Moderators: brassman2000, __redruM

Dear parents: I have been in the

Postby ylq123 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:50 am

Dear parents: I have been in the blink of an eye for more than ten years, and I can��t even believe that I am growing so big. But seeing your weather-beaten face, I know this is true. Thank you for your tolerance, forgiveness and endless love!nt to grow up, I want to stay in your warm arms forever. Of course, I also know that this is an unreachable daydream! However Newport Cigarettes Website, my hopes of growing up are growing up! Only when I grow up, you don't have to worry about me, tired of me, you can live with the big house I bought, lay my soft rocking chair, drink the iron Guanyin I am listening to, listen to me selling to Your CD. Let you be proud of me, and live happily ever after, no troubles! I didn't take the exam well. You looked at my bad test paper and frowned, and sighed! You didn't scold me too much, just saying that I want to cheer and work hard! You didn't sleep until late at night Cigarettes Online, maybe you didn't know that I didn't fall asleep Newport 100S, I heard your conversation next door. You are worried about my achievements, so I am determined to study hard and live up to your expectations. However, your hopes of Jackie Chan��s heart made me have to travel hard in the sea of ??books every day. I also want to do what I like, but unfortunately I have no time. The adults say "binding! It is to fly higher!" But do you know? I don't want to be a nerd, I want to play, I want to laugh, I want to cry, I want to squander! I want to be free and easy! But the reality is never perfect in the imagination, I still let the daily monotonous life repeat in my life, just like the infinite loop decimal, I don't know when it will end. This is a small rebellion in my heart, although I live in such a rebellious child, but you can rest assured that I will not let this rebellious child come to , I love you, you gave me life; you let me grow up happily in this colorful and colorful world; you gave me happiness. As the saying goes: "The crow has the righteousness to feed back Newport Cigarettes Price, and the sheep has the grace of licking milk." "Whoever speaks the heart, it is reported to Sanchunhui." Dad, mother, I will study hard and grow up to repay you well. . My dear alma mater, on this sunny morning, I wrote this speech. I have lived in this school for six years. Today, I have to say goodbye to the 'home' who has lived for six years. I can't help but think of the situation when I was in the first grade of elementary school. I was so naive, stupid, and jumping. . Speaking in class, I was discovered by the teacher, and when I came out with two ears, it was a pain. Was fined. Cried wow. At this moment, I couldn��t help but laugh. From a silly child to a sensible elementary school student. Then some moved me. I will bid farewell to my alma mater and go to another school to start a new study Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. Deeply left tears. Looking at this alma mater, I recorded my happiness and sorrow, recorded my primary school files, and recorded my growth ladder. Those who have lived for six years will be separated from me. The familiar teachers and classmates know that they are growing up to meet. The classmates at that time must be very strange to me. The teacher will grow old and the classmates will grow up. Childhood games will not be done anymore, and childhood laughter will not be there anymore. The teacher��s teaching over and over again will not be close to us at any time. We have grown up because of the bright future. Learned the truth of being a man, dear alma
ylq123

Return to tabs * music * details * tech