What about the synths?

vibration stuff

Moderators: brassman2000, __redruM

What about the synths?

Postby vargero on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:33 am

Hi guys!

I'm trying to figure out how to call that synth they used a lot ... I can't even describe it. On Levitz, when the music begins, instead of a guitar doing the rhythm, there's a synth, on very low notes, and quite noisy. I'm trying to get that synth setup, more or less, on audiotool (http://www.audiotool.com/), but I'm getting nowhere. Any ideas?
vargero

Re: What about the synths?

Postby vargero on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 am

I just remembered, another good example is on He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the pilot, when "How's it goin' 2000 man" part begins.
vargero

Postby tguzzardo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 am

Sounds like two square waves while one is slightly detuned, giving it that "unison" effect!
tguzzardo

Postby erum on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 am

Has anyone tried jamming out any Grandaddy or Jason's songs on the old harp? I got two blues harps in keys A and C, i've been trying to work on a few but progress is slow. Mahalo
Download high quality 300-115 to prepare and Braindumps with oracle certification dumps Also get free demos of www.principiacollege.edu for
erum

Postby tguzzardo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

erum wrote:Has anyone tried jamming out any Grandaddy or Jason's songs on the old harp? I got two blues harps in keys A and C, i've been trying to work on a few but progress is slow. Mahalo

i can kinda play Hangtown, haven't tried that in a while... it's in C
tguzzardo

Postby tguzzardo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:34 pm

vargero wrote:I just remembered, another good example is on He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the pilot, when "How's it goin' 2000 man" part begins.

the synth in "He's simple, he's dumb" is probably a roland juno (something) set to sawtooth, chorus on I, filter env with a bit of attack fade and mainly decay (FILTER only of course)
tguzzardo

Return to tabs * music * details * tech