Lytle interview on RVCA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Lytle interview on RVCA

Postby MikeA on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Here's the little 15 question interview Jason mentioned in his post a week or so ago, now up on RVCA.com

http://www.rvca.com/music/?p=1099
MikeA

Re: Lytle interview on RVCA

Postby daidj on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:31 am

Most people on this planet are just ridiculous anyways

I won't buy his album :P
daidj

Postby ebo on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:45 am

daidj wrote:
Most people on this planet are just ridiculous anyways

I won't buy his album :P

Yeah...it's amazing that he had the balls to say that.

The Grandaddy of heavy metal.
ebo

Postby campershell dreams on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:58 am

don't most people feel that way about the human population, anyway? is it really surprising that he feels that way? have you ever listened to grandaddy before? seems like something he would say. 'sides, considering how outstanding his music is, i could give a fuck how he feels about me or the human race in general. so long as he keeps "trading out the weather for a clever lyric written by an ikea light," ya heard?
if you plan on asking me for a copy of jason lytle's soon-to-be released ablum, don't waste your time. not gonna happen! have a nice day.
campershell dreams

Postby daidj on Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 am

campershell dreams wrote:don't most people feel that way about the human population, anyway? is it really surprising that he feels that way? have you ever listened to grandaddy before? seems like something he would say. 'sides, considering how outstanding his music is, i could give a fuck how he feels about me or the human race in general. so long as he keeps "trading out the weather for a clever lyric written by an ikea light," ya heard?

Yea, I heard. Maybe you shouldn't consider things too seriously. I was just kidding about a fun sentence.

So now YOU listen 8-) : when you read somethin really stupid in a forum or everywhere else, like a fan taking a quote about humanity for himself & ready to boycott an album made by his favourite artist; or like (last time you reacted angrily to one of my posts) a fan saying that N*Sync (an awful boys band) is better than the fambly cat (an album) : you may not get it, or consider hints that the writer might be jokin. So you choose, ya heard ?
daidj

Postby Scott on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Thanks for throwing up the link - I'd forgotten to check back. Appreciate it.
Scott

Postby campershell dreams on Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 pm

daidj wrote:
campershell dreams wrote:don't most people feel that way about the human population, anyway? is it really surprising that he feels that way? have you ever listened to grandaddy before? seems like something he would say. 'sides, considering how outstanding his music is, i could give a fuck how he feels about me or the human race in general. so long as he keeps "trading out the weather for a clever lyric written by an ikea light," ya heard?

Yea, I heard. Maybe you shouldn't consider things too seriously. I was just kidding about a fun sentence.

So now YOU listen 8-) : when you read somethin really stupid in a forum or everywhere else, like a fan taking a quote about humanity for himself & ready to boycott an album made by his favourite artist; or like (last time you reacted angrily to one of my posts) a fan saying that N*Sync (an awful boys band) is better than the fambly cat (an album) : you may not get it, or consider hints that the writer might be jokin. So you choose, ya heard ?

duly noted. i had no clue you were the same guy who made the nsync comment. but now i know: daidj consistently says absurd things for comic relief. it's all good, bro.
if you plan on asking me for a copy of jason lytle's soon-to-be released ablum, don't waste your time. not gonna happen! have a nice day.
campershell dreams

Postby ebo on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:01 am

Get used to having to explain yourself around here, diadj.
This is a very serious crowd that hasn't quite learned how to connect the dots.
Humour isn't their strong subject.

The Grandaddy of heavy metal.
ebo

Postby daidj on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:41 pm

It's ok. As long as we're both N*Sync fans, we can resist. It's a pity Justin left the band, even if he's doing a wonderful job on his solo albums. I wonder if Jason will be talented enough to do the same.

Seems he can't do the beat box, so I doubt it. Piano is cheesy, like Beethoven & stuff. Beat box is like 21th century. I heard he has a song calld "beat a box", I hope he'll put some on there.
daidj

Postby campershell dreams on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:29 pm

daidj wrote:Seems he can't do the beat box, so I doubt it.

that made me laugh out loud.
campershell dreams

Return to talk not talk