scottsdale carpet cleaning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: scottsdale carpet cleaning

Postby brassman2000 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 am

Could one of our resident carpet cleaning experts explain how carpet powder works as opposed to shampoo?
I mean, I couldn't care less, but we need answers!
I has a PhD.
brassman2000

Postby strawberrybob on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Yea !! Talk is cheap.
strawberrybob

Postby arring on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:20 am

brassman2000 wrote:I do love the carpet cleaning burnaby* spambot thread though. I like to think that if I ever moved to Scottsdale, or any other obscure place, and needed to get my carpet cleaned, Talkscape would see me right.

If you’d rather use natural carpet cleaning products, there are some everyday kitchen cupboard staples that work wonders. Most people have heard about using soda water or tonic water to counteract coffee stains, but salt is also a good alternative for removing dirt or soaking up fresh stains.

[* link removed]
arring

Postby brassman2000 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:50 am

arring wrote:
brassman2000 wrote:I do love the carpet cleaning burnaby* spambot thread though. I like to think that if I ever moved to Scottsdale, or any other obscure place, and needed to get my carpet cleaned, Talkscape would see me right.

If you’d rather use natural carpet cleaning products, there are some everyday kitchen cupboard staples that work wonders. Most people have heard about using soda water or tonic water to counteract coffee stains, but salt is also a good alternative for removing dirt or soaking up fresh stains.

I don't drink coffee, so I didn't know that!
Does that trick also work for red wine? My current solution of emptying a bottle of white onto the carpet every night is pretty expensive, and your salt solution (solution)...
I has a PhD.
brassman2000

Postby talkos on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

You should probably start drinking coffee. Get in on this coffee renaissance we're currently in the midst of. It's easier to get high quality coffee then ever before. Depending which country or state you're in, I may have a local coffee roaster recommendation for you.

Currently Drinking: Upper Left Roasters (Portland, OR), Guatemala
talkos

Postby brassman2000 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:04 pm

PG Tips all the way, my friend. PG Tips all the way.

8-)
I has a PhD.
brassman2000

Previous

Return to talk not talk