[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - Your favorite rarities from Grandaddy ?

Your favorite rarities from Grandaddy ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: Your favorite rarities from Grandaddy ?

Postby Ryan.B on Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Ricardo Ananas wrote:There are lots of songs here that I don't know !!

Favorite rarities (that I know ..) :

Nature anthem (but I agree, this is not a rarity)

Aisle Seat 37-D (and I want a video for this song, with animals as passengers, and a dog as first character, who is looking for a foto of his favorite bone. Well, something like that.)

Fare Thee Not Well Mutineer (demo)
Hawaiian Island Wranglers (I just have the Peel Session, any other version ?)
Alan Parsons in a Winter Wonderland
Re-Learn How To Be Shy
Emit Anymore
Rode My Bike To My Stepsister's Wedding (both versions)
Volvo in G

Why Would I Want to Die
I Need you cover
Build a Box
I'm Not Alright
I'm Not In Love cover
Fishing Boat Song (this is how I discovered M.Ward !)
The Town Where I'm Living Now
Wives of Farmers
Sure It Worked

Interresting what you said about a video clip for Aisle Seat 37D, because I also always thought it deserves a video clip, and I've tried to make one but it's hard to do, if someone knows how to do a cartoon it would be interresting to do it and to put it on Youtube so that people will discover the song by the same way.
Please note that I'm from France, my English is not very good.
Ryan.B

Re: Your favorite rarities from Grandaddy ?

Postby pithyname on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:43 pm

"Nebraska" was always my "white whale" but they played it in Modesto during that street festival and I'll never ask anything of Grandaddy ever again because I'm thankful. I love that song so much.

You could be outside right now.
pithyname

Previous

Return to talk not talk