Which is worse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Which is worse?

Postby El Chupanalgas on Thu May 29, 2008 5:12 am

Watching Will Smith Movies all day long?

or

listening to an entire System Of A Down album?

both torture hard
El Chupanalgas

Re: Which is worse?

Postby floop on Thu May 29, 2008 5:19 am

i guess considering the Will Smith movies torture is "all day long", i'd have to go with that. System Of A Down would comparatively painful, but at least it would be over in a 1/2 hour or so
floop

Postby campershell dreams on Thu May 29, 2008 8:39 pm

watching the will smith movies, obviously. system of a down is a fucking great band, maybe you should reevaluate your taste in music altogether.
if you plan on asking me for a copy of jason lytle's soon-to-be released ablum, don't waste your time. not gonna happen! have a nice day.
campershell dreams

Postby __redruM on Fri May 30, 2008 2:29 pm

To make these fun you have use really awful bands and actor. Just Mediocre bands/actors aren't any fun. Niether Will Smith or System of a down are going to set the world on fire, but they aren't finger nails on a chauk board either. Let's see:

Sitting through the whole series of "Look who's Talking" Movies

or

Listening to Ronco's "Hot Disco Hits of 1977" twice
__redruM

Postby Sikotik on Sat May 31, 2008 5:54 pm

Yeah I personally like a few Smith movies and most of the SOAD albums. The latest two sucked because Daron has been singing more and ruining the songwriting... Fuckin' cunt.

I think I'd rather listen to disco hits, at least I can block out everything but the wah'd 1 chord guitar strums and pretend it's going to go somewhere.
But don't worry, you live till you die.
Sikotik

Postby El Chupanalgas on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 am

in retrospect i actually would probably like a couple of the Will Smithathon movies ..

as for reevalutaing my taste in music simply over despising a certain band

i haven't the time... i just don't like it its too abbrasive for me and the vocals always sound like someone scraping a rake across a chalkboard
sorry for not likeing your favorite band but i'm sure theres plenty of music i like that you would hate so ultimatley whatever...

not like it matters anyways
El Chupanalgas

Postby Sikotik on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 am

You should check out Serj's solo album. Same lyrical prowess, less over-compressed wall of noise.

And I stand by Pursuit of Happiness being Smith's pinnacle of movies. It kicked ass.
But don't worry, you live till you die.
Sikotik

Postby campershell dreams on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 pm

um.. grandaddy is far and away my favorite band.. soad doesn't even come close. obviously you shouldn't reevaluate your taste in music, i was just being an ass.
if you plan on asking me for a copy of jason lytle's soon-to-be released ablum, don't waste your time. not gonna happen! have a nice day.
campershell dreams

Postby El Chupanalgas on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:04 am

Thats cool dudes. no harm no foul. i was wondering why their were SOD fans on JL's site? lalalala

i will listen to a Serj solo album right after i shoot bumblebees up my anus

or when angels deserve to die lalalala

will smith still annoys me too

and i like disco...
El Chupanalgas

Postby campershell dreams on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 am

don't get me wrong though, i am a huge soad fan. liked them waaay before i ever heard of grandaddy. they are the "grandaddy's" of heavy metal as far as i'm concerned.
campershell dreams

Next

Return to talk not talk