[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - More LA shows

More LA shows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: More LA shows

Postby floop on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:55 pm

my girlfriend got us tickets to this for my birthday but it looks like i'm going to have a work engagement i won't be able to get out of

fml

(no, you can't go with my girlfriend)
floop

Postby wolfattack on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 am

floop wrote:my girlfriend got us tickets to this for my birthday but it looks like i'm going to have a work engagement i won't be able to get out of

fml

(no, you can't go with my girlfriend)

You can't make it to either show?
wolfattack

Postby floop on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 am

there's maybe a glimmer of hope

keep hope alive
floop

Postby wolfattack on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Looks like we are next guys!

Who's all gonna be at the shows in LA? I will be at both, and hopefully i can get my recording crap in at the Long Beach show because i doubt i will get to tape the Neko Case show, regardless of getting the okay from lytle. See ya soon anyone whos coming!
wolfattack

Postby floop on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:27 pm

unless there's a miracle i don't think i'm going to be able to make either show... my work schedule is insane right now... have fun though!

i wonder what skateparks jason is going to hit on his way through
floop

Postby xxjeannexx on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Is anyone going to see him open for Neko Case at the Greek Theatre this Friday 6/12?

stooooked!
xxjeannexx

Postby wolfattack on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Jason said he might have time to skate while in town. I will probably take em to a park or two if time permits.

And yeah, i will be at the greek show jeanne.
wolfattack

Postby fred the fish on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:40 pm

I'll be at the long beach show...trying to get lots of pictures and video.
fred the fish

Postby wolfattack on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 am

nice, if all goes smooth i should be recording audio of the Long Beach show, and potentially the Greek Theatre show....
wolfattack

Postby floop on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 pm

looks like i'm going to be able to make it after all. can't wait
floop

PreviousNext

Return to talk not talk