[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - Elliott Smith: 15 Years Gone

Elliott Smith: 15 Years Gone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Elliott Smith: 15 Years Gone

Postby Scott on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Been spending some time today with Elliott's music, and I am so grateful for this amazing recording The Colour Bars Experience produced with Jason - a perfect match of things I love (Jason and Elliott).
Scott

Re: Elliott Smith: 15 Years Gone

Postby Lava Kisser on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:20 pm

I was in Bourges (France) when Jason participated the project in memory of Elliott.
At the end of the concert, Jason sang his last song, began to cry and ran out backstage. People all around me (including myself) were all in tears. It was so touching.
Jason and Elliott were friends, played together and shared stages.
A moment stuck in my memory for eternity.
Lava Kiss.
Lava Kisser

Re: Elliott Smith: 15 Years Gone

Postby Lava Kisser on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:22 pm

Talking about Jason singing for Elliott :

https://youtu.be/zofmI_sT1c8

Jason appears at 6:44 mns.

It was pure tearjerking. I was there. It was in Bourges, France.
Lava Kiss.
Lava Kisser

Return to talk not talk