[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - The official UK Gathering thread (Manchester)

The official UK Gathering thread (Manchester)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: The official UK Gathering thread (Manchester)

Postby Johnny on Fri May 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Hear for food wrote:That was us (Tuesday not Wednesday D'oh!) yeah you saw how gutted I was. Think my reaction was "Fucking Bastards!!!" hehe. Oh well might get a chance to say hello sumday. Mibbies when Jason's in Scotland...(...)...?

Hint, hint.

Jason.

Scotland...

Lots of nice hills and things (and booze)..

(Shh don't mention the midgies)

Jason Scotland - what a futba player! 53 goals in 2 season for Swansea City - get in ya bastad!

Oh aye it was great to meet you Alistair and your good lady. Thanks for the beer btw!
Bb or B Good!
Johnny
Site Admin

Postby Hear for food on Fri May 29, 2009 6:10 pm

No problem Johnny boy(o)! Love the way you say chav-vy lol!
Anyone else think a Grandaddy/Jason version of The Who's "Love Reign O'er Me" with mad swirly keyboards, fuzz and spacy vocals would be cool as fuck?
Hear for food

Postby Johnny on Fri May 29, 2009 6:17 pm

haha I remember that now and Laura kept correcting me "It's fucken Neds mon"!
Bb or B Good!
Johnny
Site Admin

Postby klinsmann18 on Fri May 29, 2009 10:02 pm

At what point did you think you'd offended me Alistair!? Far too sloshed to remember anything you may have said, though i remember your joke about ET and Laura's abysmal knowledge of geography.

Also a little disappointed not to have got a ticket back, but i have stuff from Preston, so I'm not too miffed.

Also, just found a picture i took of eean, which has made me laugh. Drunk much?
Welcome back to solid ground my friend.
klinsmann18

Postby ricknall on Fri May 29, 2009 10:32 pm

I have better pics of folk than I do of the actual concert!!...do people want em...and if so whats the best way to send em?..or do I just post em? I have Klinsman,Johnny,Eean,Bik and Brassman in various poses and states of drunkeness or not as the case may be.!! ...so maybe best not to post em :)
ricknall

Postby Johnny on Fri May 29, 2009 10:44 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing them Ian! But not on here though! I have some stuff for you as well which I will send this weekend.
Bb or B Good!
Johnny
Site Admin

Postby ricknall on Fri May 29, 2009 11:01 pm

ok mate, no probs
ricknall

Postby Johnny on Sat May 30, 2009 12:08 pm

You should have some mail now Ian!
Bb or B Good!
Johnny
Site Admin

Postby brassman2000 on Sat May 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Aw c'mon! We all want to see them! *is wondering why you have pictures of me...*
I has a PhD.
brassman2000

Postby ricknall on Sat May 30, 2009 3:37 pm

just took some random pics of folk around the Merch table...nothing sinister honest :twisted:
ricknall

PreviousNext

Return to talk not talk