Old Grandaddy music

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Old Grandaddy music

Postby S3cr3tz3bra on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Where can I find mp3s of all the old tunes? Prepare to Bawl, 4 Track Trash, Don't sock the tryer, complex party, the gathering tape and whatever else is floating out there? I considered myself to be a huge Grandaddy fan but had no idea any of this old stuff even existed til pretty recently. Now I'm desperate to listen to everything that's out there and I'd gladly pay money to anyone that has any of this available.

On a somewhat rambly side note (just to spark some discussion as I'm sure I'm only the 1000th person to start a thread like this) , it is truly crazy to me that Grandaddy/Jason never got the recognition they deserved. Every album they put out sounds different from the last, they've spanned several genres and manage to sound unique in every one. They are right up there with the best of them and in my opinion are one of the most consistently good bands of all time.
S3cr3tz3bra

Re: Old Grandaddy music

Postby kharkus on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:56 am

If I could, I'd send you a download link to all the old stuff, but my email account is lost. I have a few old songs up on my youtube account and the full length of live among friends and fidget.
Smilin' at me, that's how it used to be.
kharkus

Re: Old Grandaddy music

Postby talkos on Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:36 pm

I’ve always had a strong preference for 1990s Grandaddy.
Their cancelled debut LP, Don’t Sock The Tryer, is a great lost album.
talkos

Return to talk not talk