C-PAP Opera Singer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

C-PAP Opera Singer

Postby jamesk on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:22 am

A long time ago in Eagle Idaho,
I went to a doctor for chronic sinusitis and deviated septum caused by an unfortunate accident at a bar fight.
When I asked the doctor why Jason Lytle sings the way he does he told me that one time he had a patient that "sang all nasally just like that" and he treated him with continuos positive air pressure. His patient came back singing like an opera singer.
be cool.
jamesk

Re: C-PAP Opera Singer

Postby talkos on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:42 pm

How did your doctor hear Jlytle's vocals? Did you play him a recording? Or did you do an impersonation?

Speaking of this topic, I saw a former doctor of mine eating a burrito at a taqueria last night. We looked at each other obviously recognizing each other but I let him enjoy his burrito in peace.
talkos

Re: C-PAP Opera Singer

Postby jamesk on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:24 am

talkos wrote:How did your doctor hear Jlytle's vocals? Did you play him a recording? Or did you do an impersonation?

He was one of those obscure under the radar French gypsy swamp doctors, he already somehow seemed to know everything about "Jason's voice" and "exceptional lack of musical talent".

I don't think "Doctor Swamp" was that great of a doctor either, he had useless opinions!
In the end he told me; "Mus be lots of amazing and beautiful music swimming inside Jason's mind cuz so far hasn't been any good music come out ya hear?"
be cool.
jamesk

Return to talk not talk