[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - Breathing to Jason's music.

Breathing to Jason's music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Breathing to Jason's music.

Postby forgetful on Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Hi and happening holidays to you all.
I just wanted to record the fact that I often catch myself taking in deep, life afirming breaths while I am listening to Jason's music on my headphones usually when I am quite rested and have no real reason to be requiring any added oxygen for any physiological necessity.
I am starting to think that his music is subconsciously acting upon my body relaxing and allowing/encouraging me to breathe in deep. I am usually a city-bound type and not really one for living a healthy natural life/lifestyle.
I do not appear to get a similar reaction from any of the other music I listen to and I am increasingly thinking that this is a particular reaction to Jason's music.
Does anyone else have any examples of the sum equaling more than the parts in regards to Jason's music ?.
forgetful

Re: Breathing to Jason's music.

Postby ricknall on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:13 pm

I find myself farting quite loudly whenever I hear Justin Bieber on the radio..I have to change channel quickly before I cause myself an injury :)
ricknall

Postby weezit on Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 pm

When I first discovered Grandaddy as a Freshman in highschool, about 11 years ago, I often took my cd player into the woods, found a clearing and allowed "Under the Western Freeway" to zen me out. Before I knew it the cd would be done. Always felt like I lost time or something.
weezit

Postby SporkNotBjork on Mon May 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Whenever I play Jason's music in the barn the goat starts trying to hump a chicken while the owl just stares at them. That's when I switch the boom box to NPR and spray them with a hose.
SporkNotBjork

Return to talk not talk