House Show (Download on Bandcamp)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

House Show (Download on Bandcamp)

Postby Scott on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Jason posted a list show from May of this year on Bandcamp... one of the 'living room' concerts. He notes...

In the meantime I would like to make available a new recording of a house show I did on the 17th of May 2014. I’ve wanted to do a living room show for a while. This one was a welcome party of sorts as my first show in a new home town.

My friend Stephan Bayley who hosted the show also recorded and engineered it and it turned well…so “what the hell”. The use of his Yamaha grand piano, some samples/loops and my acoustic guitar made it (actually) fun for me!

I debated as to whether or not to edit out the in-between song chatter…till eventually I decided to leave it all in…. I think you get a better sense of the pleasant atmosphere in the room (and my wine buzz) by keeping it raw and unedited. Enjoy.

bring on 2015
&
take air!

jason

Grab it here:
https://jasonlytle.bandcamp.com/album/house-show
Scott

Re: House Show (Download on Bandcamp)

Postby Paperthintelevision on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Awesome
Last edited by Paperthintelevision on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paperthintelevision

Postby Llamameeljueves on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:08 am

Lovely recording! Really like it, especially the Crystal Lake piano version was pretty cool!
Llamameeljueves

Postby Scott on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Llamameeljueves wrote:Lovely recording! Really like it, especially the Crystal Lake piano version was pretty cool!

Totally agree. I'm really glad Jason released this - and to his own point about considering editing - I always prefer banter between songs, especially on a recording like this (intimate)...
Scott

Return to talk not talk