[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate() [function.getdate]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
talkscape.jasonlytle.com • View topic - End of the Road and London

End of the Road and London

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: End of the Road and London

Postby am180 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

I missed Jonathan Wilson, I missed a few but overall I thought the timings were very good and you could see more bands than perhaps V festival or Reading (God, they all seem so naff now)
Quote I saw that I wish was mine: "Everything these guys do make me fall in love with being sad."
am180

Postby Jody on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Reading all this, unknowingly i must have passed by several of you guys as it seems we saw many of the same bands! I kept an eye out for the grandaddy guys but didn't see any of 'em walking around. It really spoilt my ratio of 'times met Jason after shows', i went from 3/3 to 3/5.
Jody

Postby am180 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm

I wasn't even keeping an eye out, the thought never occurred to me that I might just bump into someone, but there you go, stranger things have happened :D
Quote I saw that I wish was mine: "Everything these guys do make me fall in love with being sad."
am180

Previous

Return to talk not talk