Questions for Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderators: daidj, Johnny, ebo, wolfattack, Scott, Eean

Re: Questions for Jason

Postby Eean on Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:53 pm

jason wrote:
klinsmann18 wrote:Ever fancy another trip to the UK? Even if it has to be Leicester.......

ok lemme try this not drunk.....

Yes I will be coming to the UK and a number of other European cities as my new label seems to have a pretty good presence "abroad" as well as "here"

Boss! I'll introduce myself and you can punch me in the face! (I'm joking by the way. Please don't. At least not hard anyway.)
Eean

Location: I'm lost inside the song..where the nights are so long

Postby Johnny on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Jason - Can I borrow that copy of 'hustler' magazine that Jed gave you a while back? There's a cool article on fly fishing I wanna read and it's in that issue. :lol:
Bb or B Good!
Johnny
Site Admin

Postby Ron_S on Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Jason, I think I know how to cure that fear of typing. Just take a soul killing, depressing, office job, where nothing you do is meaningful. Sit in a cubical, in front of a computer 10 hours a day. You can work on your 10 key data entry skills too. Then, when times are tough, you can be sure you'll be the first one they ask to take a pay cut, or worse. Now that the Ministry Of Labor has measured my skills, I'm confident I can become an annoying fixture on forums like this one with an accurate speed of 40wpm.

So, my question is: Do you have a favorite in the Montana State Auditor's race?
The country that rules magnetism, rules the world
Ron_S

Postby daidj on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Nah, let it down Ron... Some guy that dreams of nature with crashed keyboards in it must be psychologically injured, deep under consciousness..training won't help :(

As long as fear of typing isn't freudian-linked to fear of taping, I don't care, and am glad he's around, even silently.

Daidj :ugeek:
daidj

Postby xanz on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Bob wouldn't need to be hired as an Archivist, he would be happy as hell to do that sh*t, He knows it is all a part of being in the Entourage.
xanz

Postby Scott on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:19 am

Cat Fancy article? Yes please.

Actually - no reason you should get some promo in some skateboarding mags... Big Takeover would be nice, too (anyone know if Jack's a fan)?

Anyways - no questions - just saying thanks for answering everyone else's (I say you make Eean call you once a week, read and transcribe all answers in marathon 15 minute call sessions, at his expense, and post them for the rest of us). Just make is HIS problem again [smirk].
Scott

Postby campershell dreams on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:58 am

jason wrote:Judging from the last time I looked at a Spin magazine
I dont think I want them ,and Im certain they dont want me.

why do you feel this way?
if you plan on asking me for a copy of jason lytle's soon-to-be released ablum, don't waste your time. not gonna happen! have a nice day.
campershell dreams

Postby handylew on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 am

Are you going to play another secret show in Columbia MO?If so I wanna be the guy that gets robbed this time. To all the waiting fans, I am a lucky soul who recieved a copy of the new album this past summer and listened to it from Bozeman to Methdesto and back to MO, The whole time with a huge semi tarded smile on my face.Jacks a genius..SK- ZK
handylew

Postby jason on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:14 am

campershell dreams wrote:
jason wrote:Judging from the last time I looked at a Spin magazine
I dont think I want them ,and Im certain they dont want me.

why do you feel this way?

there seems to be an air brush pre requisite for 75 % of the bands in that mag.

and no amount of air brushing (or hair brushing for that matter)
is going to qualify me and I definately dont come anywhere near the other
25% in looks ,age,or image....(or super lackthereof)

it seems the only other category is floating ,lullaby producing,mysterious orb.

Ahhh yes,,, thats what I aspire to
jason

Postby dan on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 am

hola jason!, do u know any spanish??... torito, doritos?? any funny word maybe haha, well im just as good as u typing w my english, so, just wanted to wish u my best w the new album, cant wait is out, pls keep letting all the talkscapers know that besides is hard for u this stupid typing stuff what will be next so ill sneak in here and know everything about it too and try to find ur record in an online store or listen to ur demos on myspace! so far ive listened to only 3 new ones (well, the ones from ur fambly cassette) and flying thru canyons.... thank u for the great tones... :D
dan

PreviousNext

Return to talk not talk